View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-11-2016, 06:49 PM

We drove up Sunday and came home Tuesday. We were in the Minneapolis area; went to the Mall of America while we were there. I am sure I will be back up that way soon, definitely this fall for the renaissance festival.

It was a lot of fun. Got to see all the guys again and actually talk to the a bit. I went to get a picture with Tim but my phone didn't take the picture so we got back in line and he was like "oh hi again." So I explained what had happened. After we took the picture he said "come on back." So at the end I jumped in line again, figuring he probably wouldn't remember me but the man did tell me to come back. It would be rude not to follow directions. When I got back up there he saw me and said "did it no work again?" (He REMEMBERED me!!!!0) I told him "no you told me to come back so I did." He said "okay well lets do something special than. A manwhich." So I got a manwhich with him and one of the other guys. (Can't wait until I see him again at the end of July at my Uncle's theater in Oregon, maybe I will even get to go back stage?!)