View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-16-2014, 04:59 AM

The boy shook his head. “I’m not really sure if that’s what they do or not. I would like to think that is what they do.”He didn’t remember much about his mother other than she always tried to protect him and his brother. Unfortunately she had been too weak to protect them. He chuckled at the girl when she said she liked his eyes. “Well thank you. Most people think they are strange and are scared of them.” Aiden took in the little girl’s features and actions. She seemed rather happy and curious like any child should be at her age. It angered him that she was in this place and she had no idea that she would more than likely never see her mother again.

Alice’s bouncing and giggling made him smile again. He took her hand shaking it. “It’s nice to meet you Alice. I am Aiden.” She had caught him off guard with her question and he frowned slightly. “It’s a long story Alice. You see I use to have a twin brother, but he died when he was around your age.” The boy shook his head slightly. “Seeing you made me think of him.” He ruffled the girl’s hair and gave her another smile. “It’s ok though, he’s still with me in my memories.” It was a little strange how this little girl could brighten his mood with little effort.

“Say Alice would you like me to help you find your mom?” He knew there was little chance of them actually finding the girl’s mother, but he could at least try. Plus he wondered if maybe she was like him and her parent worked here at the hospital as well. Of course finding out would just give him another reason to destroy this place and those damn doctors.