Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 03-30-2014, 07:49 AM

Jake smiled a bit, but it was somewhat forced, strained and tight on his lips. "I guess." He muttered, shifting a little so the rock didn't bite into his backside so much. "But he's still a horrible person... I don't care what he's done... He's hurt people." Jake shook his head, closing his eyes. "God... Haven't you been in his basement, Alexis?" He wasn't really talking to the creature, the man. "He keeps... He... It's awful. And what he wants to do to me... What he's done to you... I know he... he... feeds you and gives you a warm place, but... He's not right. He's..." Jake swallowed hard and breathed in to calm himself. His heart was beating fast, and he willed it to slow. And after it did, he hid his face in Alexis's hair. "I just want to get out... I want to get you out of here... It's... not right."

He sighed deeply, easing himself out of that sudden spike of rage and fear. Alexis could feel it, but he didn't want to make Alexis feel badly. He wasn't helping himself, either, getting all worked up.