Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-01-2014, 12:42 AM

Jake barely watched Alexis from the corner of his eye, hoping he didn't get whatever could possibly have been hidden in that plate of food. But maybe he was used to it. Maybe he got drugged all the time. Unless it was poison. Maybe he should have eaten it. Or at least put it out of Alexis's reach. He sighed, closing his eyes until he felt the bed dip with a new weight, and Alexis was near, warm tongue gliding over Jake's face. He wrinkled his nose, but didn't turn away from it. Alexis was... sweet. Kind. Better than Dan ever could be. What had he been like before? Before he turned into this... thing? He was still human, of course. Still human, with a little something else.

"I hope you don't take it personally when I say I hate that bastard." He said, pulling Alexis close in a momentary breach of self-consciousness and distance. "I hate him so much. Everything about him. I can give him a pass for not apparently hurting you but God I hate him so much..." He breathed in shakily, letting it out in a heavy puff. "It's like the only good thing about this is you." He chuckled bitterly, turning his head and burying his face in the mattress.