View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 08:06 PM

<Did you ever think that I was just bored and wanting some one to talk to and be friends with?> the line of type appeared at the bottom of the screen as the files went back to where they were supposed to. <Lets just say I Cant get out much and you guys are a nice link to the outside world. if I can help in any way I feel much better about watching you.> The line of text took on a slight shade of blue. It almost seemed like this person or thing was becoming sad and wanted Marco to know it.

Who ever or what ever this thing was they were really good at hiding their tracks. Each time Marco thought he had gotten a line on the hack it would turn into nothing more then just a ghost. the farthest a trace fallowed it back was to a sever in Bolivia. Then the trail just vanished, who ever it was was a really good hacker.

"they have a human working for them? Is the human one they rescued or just one they hired?" this intrigued him. Most of the supers he had heard whispers about would never have a human on their team for fear of a government informant. to many humans still thought that supers were a danger to society and should be rounded up and locked away. he shivered at the thought of being locked away in some dark place where he could never fly. If the government ever found out about him they would have him chained to the ground for good.

his steel blue eyes widened at the thought of being lock up before he poked the tea that was sitting between them. "how long have they been working together?"