View Single Post
Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM

"Welcome!" *Silverbeam bows to you and gestures you inside* "Come inside and check out our spring farewell party! Have a bite at our buffet table, there are plenty of our little round tables to sit, eat and chat, as well as benches. Stop and smell the flowers, or have a try at our hedge maze!"

RULES AND INTRO

Hey guys! Silverbeam here, this is a casual out of character roleplay. Basically a place to chat and interact with a touch of roleplaying. Pretty much pretend you, your AVATAR self is here in this garden/cafe and talk and have fun! Be as silly as you want. ;) Make sure actions are in asterisks, and things you say as your avatar are in quotes. Remember here you are your avatar, For example I am not Eileen from florida, I am silverbeam a Gentle dragon looking for love! If you want a different avatar and or name then the one you are using, make sure to put a pic (from an outside source like tinypic) in quotes at the top of your posts and or with your name using.

anything not in roleplaying please put in double brackets ((......)).

PRIZES:

There will be some prizes given out, for great role playing participants, and at random future numbered pages! Let me know if you want to help with prizes.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 05-22-2012 at 07:42 PM..