Thread: Mistletoe Fun
View Single Post
Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 12-31-2010, 01:24 PM

I choose to think that because she died, now a part of her lives in me. If I ever have kids, I am going to be the best Mommy I can because she was for me. I can hear her voice and feel her, I am sure you know what I mean since you know what loss is like. I believe she is with God and I walk with Him.

Now, I have my moments, I usually only have them with myself or with my husband. I let it ALL out because the pain is so deep. I was her only child so I share the feeling with no one. What was worse sweet is all the drama her siblings have caused and so I deleted my facebook. My real family and friends know how to get in touch with me. Also, that stuff is not important. Luckily, I have been surrounded by people too, I almost have to be and my mom's husband needs me as well. Talking to my Mene friends helps too. :)

I will check it out, not sure if I can enter now, but I will check it out for sure!! I missed doing the dress up, didn't have a comp with good connection until today. I will be busy while I am here too and have to share it until the event is over with 9 people. I have to do everything in the morning. Luckily I sleep in the computer room.