View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 08-01-2011, 09:32 PM

Winter couldn't agree more with his statement. "I didn't even know most of this existed. I mean, I wanted to think there was something else beside the Village, but it's weird now seeing that there actually is," she said, exhaling a breath of air as they walked. Her brow furrowed as the gas station doors were already opened, making her more suspicious and cautious than she already was in the ghost town.

Her eyes gleamed at the beef jerky and she laughed quietly as Declan shoved some in his pocket. Her eyes roamed over the other random items they passed while walking to the back. A bag of gummy bears and caught her and she grabbed two, putting them in her pockets as well, just barely fitting. She loved sweets, that was for sure.

"Be careful, there could be something back here," she said as they headed to the back, following Declan's movement of grabbing his gun and doing the same. "I'll look over here," she said and broke away, frowning as their hands disconnected. Grass green eyes darted over the random car parts and she saw a few empty containers, cobwebs covering their red surfaces. "Found some," she shouted and grabbed as many her hands could hold.

Alex chuckled lightly and enjoyed the feeling of Scarlett's warm body next to him. "I think the pleasure is all mine," he teased and gently tickled her side. The bed sounded fantastic, and he was praying to whoever or whatever was listening that Justin wouldn't mess his night with Scarlett up. But he had a feeling the perverted kid would.

Clearing his throat, the dark haired male glared at the sleeping boy. He had curled up to Scarlett, and it made him seriously doubt that Justin was actually a sleep. For a second as Scarlett glanced away he thought he saw the kid grin, but Alex made no comment. He wanted to tell Scarlett the degrading and rude things the boy had said, but he knew she wouldn't believe him. She pitied the kid too much.

"Nah, just said how thankful he was for what all we have done for him," he said a bit forcefully, hoping Justin would get the hint. "Yeah, I hope so too," he said and gritted his teeth, a glower on his face.