Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-13-2020, 02:11 AM

Harlan laughed. "That's pretty much what I expected." His mirth settled into quiet contentment. "I know you're busy, and have a lot of things going on. Because of my schedule being so flexible, it's no trouble at all to meet you when you're available." Which was something Harlan had said when they'd first started their meet ups, but for some reason he felt the need to repeat it. Things were changing, and perhaps he felt the need to remind Jayde that not everything would be dragged outside of their normal routine.

--

Fane's eyebrows lifted in false consternation when Axel mentioned his almost famous parties. "Am I going to have to stop by and check on you after your parties? Who knows what your fans could get up to if they snuck into one of your bashes!" A quirk of Fane's lips into an almost smile were a sure sign that he was teasing.

"But speaking of parties, I did say earlier I'd take you up on that offer to dance. I keep my word, so just tell me if you want to do that now, or some other time." Fane shrugged. "It doesn't matter ... too much, if it's now or later." He did dread the thought of being invited to dance together in public again, but he would do it, if Axel decided that was when he wanted to make Fane keep his word.