View Single Post
Alicia
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-21-2007, 09:11 PM

Hello everyone! Welcome to Alicia and Bunnyy's 100 Lucky Box Bonanza! Prizes of up to 5k!

We have 100 unique presents wrapped up for you to take home. Some contain art prizes, some contain Mene gold prizes. Some prizes are also items. Some boxes are empty~ How evil! There is a full prize list in the last post.

How this works!
  • 1. Pick a box you like. You may pick any box that has not been bought yet.
    2. Check to make sure no one has posted before you to buy that box.
    3. Each box costs 199, and is completely unique. No one else will get that box.
    4. Post in this thread which box(es) you are buying.
    5. Donate 199 to Alicia, and in the donation note, name which box you're buying. If you're buying multiple boxes, you should donate once for each box. Please make sure you give me a note so I know who donated and which box you want.
    6. When I get a moment I'll update the list of box holders. I will also PM you your box. If you'd like to get your box early, check the photobucket gallery. <3
    7. Put the box in your signature or just save the URL.
    8. On the 25th of December, the box images will all change into prize tickets. You can look in my photobucket album to see which box had what prize!
    9. PM me to claim your prize when you see what it is. You have until Jan. 15th to claim your prize.

New thing: If you're wanting to put your box in your signature, but it won't fit~ just poke at me when you buy your box and tell me you need it resized. (Give me the max size you want.) I'll do it as soon as I have time... which is usually all of the time. o_O I'll upload it over the old image for you. ^^

New thing #2- You may trade rare items for boxes. I can make up the difference in price with gold. Such as trading a Dec CI I would trade you a box + 51g. ^^ I won't be accepting December event items right now though, sorry!