Thread: Just Friends?
View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-03-2014, 12:16 PM

Atlas grinned sheepishly, "Not all of it, I spent a good portion of it getting my stuff out of the house while dad was at work. Mom helped me move in here a bit early, just a few days. I didn't tell them until it was closer to the end of break, and I do have to work. Mom really helped both of us out though, she paid the manager the rent for the year, so we can save that instead of having to fork it over. The only thing we have to worry about is the internet bill. I spent a lot of the break at a friends house." Atlas blushed darkly then as he finished off his first slice. "His parents walked in on us, they knew about him and me being attracted to the same sex...but it was still awkward. They analyzed us for like five minutes after the initial walk in and before leaving told us to just continue, that sex was healthy. We couldn't though, totally ruined the mood, and it seemed like every time we tried they would find a reason to walk in on us, even in his bedroom." His face was still crimson as he grabbed another slice after jumping up to sit on the counter. "I turn twenty one in a week...I don't think I'm going to go out though, I'd rather spend my birthday with you." He said softly before shoving pizza in his mouth so he would stop talking.