View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM

What is this?

This RolePlay game allows you to make decisions to escape your confinement in a massive manor, long abandoned and far from civilization. The place is huge, and the basement seems once to have been a morgue. You wake in one of the body drawers and must make decisions which have various consequences to either survive, or escape the clutches of a deranged serial killer who has booby trapped the house and its contents.

The house itself seems to have been remade on the inside only. Cleaned up, stocked with various foods and drinks, and it even includes electricity, though you get no cell service, no phones, and no Internet connection. Each decision you make can lead you closer to escape or death, so consider your actions and reactions carefully.

The odds change each turn, and each roll is unpredictable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who am I?

I’m your master. My name is Gizmo. With every turn I appear with a randomly rolled number on my six-sided die and affect the outcome of your decisions.

I’m thirty four but still act like a kid. I’m a devious creature but I’m also fair. I’m insane, so says my doctors, and I can’t figure out today’s technology. Not that I ever have been able to, mind. I hold in my hand the power to control the reactions of this world, to either save or sacrifice you. It’s not up to me, however; You’d better hope the dice like you, or you’ll be in for a not-so-nice little treat.

Last edited by Tachigami; 06-25-2012 at 03:24 AM..