View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-22-2012, 11:19 PM

What are my rules?

First: I require very minute control of your character, only enough to allow you to see certain items or areas that may or may not assist you in your survival, or your death.

Second: Keep drama out of the RP. As long as it’s between the characters of your RP, it’s fine, but I don’t want you to start up unnecessary bickering.

Third: Don’t God-mod. I, however, must know what’s going on so I can continue a swift movement through various situations. If you don’t want to die, or if you have died in the game, you can come back at the very beginning as a different character.

Fourth: Don’t complain to me about the number generated. I don’t have a loaded die, and I keep my word no matter what. You must be aware that I don’t favor certain people.

Fifth: Have fun! Just because your characters are afraid for their lives doesn’t mean you have to be!

Sixth: Your characters don't have to meet and work together. They can do as they please, but don't try to assume control over the entire situation if it involves multiple characters.

Seventh: Minimum of five sentences please!

Do You Have a Question?

Last edited by Tachigami; 06-23-2012 at 08:47 PM..