View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-11-2013, 03:44 AM

Lune never quite made it to that door. The shop girl was at her side in moments, with a hand on her arm, urging her to stay and reassuring her that Rabbit was alright. At least, Lune thought the girl was trying to reassure her. "I..but I.." Those dull blue, almost grey eyes blinked a bit owlishly for a moment as she stared at the girl, a little surprised at the admittance of someone hitting Rabbit on a daily basis and then she turned to look at the man and automaton.

Lune looked positively aghast when Lucian mentioned ripping out Rabbit's core and breaking it. Her mouth opened in a soft 'O' and her eyes got even wider. Lune barely heard anything else that was said to her or around her. She pulled from Maddelynn's hand on her arm gently, but she rushed to Rabbit's side. Clutching her parasol in one hand tightly she threw both arms around the automaton protectively. "I want to buy him! I can give you any amount of money, I want this automaton!" There was no hesitation in her voice now, only a hint of her normal submissiveness was held in her demeanor. She had to protect this beautiful robot from such cruelty! Even more so since she had also hit him.

The poor thing! It just needed tender care and loving attention. Not hits on the head. Lune was also afraid though, and her body was trembling slightly. A few tears had even slipped down her cheeks. They were certainly probably most likely going to throw her out now, and dismantle this lovely person...automaton...She chewed her bottom lip gently, but her gaze was almost defiant as she looked from Lucian to Maddelynn and back again.