View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 PM

How to Play:
1. Sign up and roll the dice. The number of the dice determines the team you'll be in. This will make sure we don't just join a team that your friend's on. It'll be fair and square. <3 I'll post the team you're on, on the first page. So look out!!

2. Every 6 hours, you'll be able to roll. We're going with Pacific Time. Please make sure you roll for the correct time slot. *** means current time slot.
12:01 a.m.-6:00 a.m.
6:01 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
12:01 p.m.-6:00 p.m. ***
6:01 p.m -12:00 a.m.

Check here, to figure out the times you roll. Any rolls before or after the time is up won't count.

3. There will be two forms to throw the water balloon!! One for each team, don't want to accidentally hit your own teammates, do ya? Please Please Please make sure you use the right form. If you have any doubt on Which team you're on, double check! It won't affect you much if you use the wrong form, it's just, easier for me to count the scores and such. Or, I may just count it as a hit for your own team. ;3

4. You will have 24 hours to sign up, so the game will be played the day after the event is opened. Don't worry though, there will be mini games to help keep your attention. <3

5. When you roll, your form will have two dice. The number of the first dice will affect who you throw the balloon at. The second one is, the damage. Whomever is hit with the water ballon, will have a certain number oh HP docked.

6. Last team/winner standing will get a special prize. However, there will be other chances to win, so don't get your spirit down.

7. A * in front of your name means you have already rolled for that time slot.

Read post 9!!!

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-22-2012 at 05:51 PM..