View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-12-2012, 07:31 AM

How was she supposed to answer any of that?

Oh yes, I just had a wicked trip. Woke up in a dreamy meadow with three women, one as naked as they come, one looking as if she jumped from a horror film and the other as old as time itself called me Persephosomething. When I woke up, I killed someone.... not with a knife, not by strangling her, but by my very touch. Just POOF! Dead.

Yes, that would go over very well. She would be sent to a psych ward without ever having to be evaluated. And even if they blamed the drugs or not, she was still a murderer.

Why did I come into work today?

"I woke up there..." She answered shortly as he tossed her his clothing. She wrapped her hand before slipping into the coat. It was warm, reminding her of something... As if it were something she had long since forgotten.
She looked up at him, looking him over... twice... three times, she shook her head swallowing a lump in her throat before she shrugged on the coat. "Shouldn't you get back home?" her voice cracking mid-sentence, "I'm sure your wife is worried about you... and I won't be good for your publicity... I will return the coat and shirt, just let me know where and who to leave them with. We can forget this ever happened. And you can... do whatever it is you do." She said pausing to keep her breath steady, making sure not to look him in his captivating eyes.