View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-13-2012, 02:58 AM

Lewis could feel the tension rise in the alley. Police sirens were buzzing through the night. He pulled out his phone, and called Caleb, his driver.

“Yeah... Two Alleys back... that’s right... Red Hair... See you soon” Lewis put his phone away and put his hand in his pocket playing with the ring. “Keep your eyes open for a black limo.”

Lewis followed to where Terra kept glancing at the other end of the alley. There were no lights in the alley, but a glow from a street light let Lewis see the details of where he was. A dirty alley, a couple dumpsters and old musty couch. Large dark shadows gloomed by the dumpsters. A light flashed down the alley.

An officer doubled back.

The cop made his way down the alley, his light pinned on Terra, his gun drawn telling her to drop to the ground and put her hands on her head.

What did this girl do? Did he see me?

Lewis slunk in to the shadows behind Terra. Hidden by the dark shadow he slipped the ring on his finger. The power ran quickly through his body. He could see his hand vanish.

I am either still high, or I am a god. This is better than sex.

Lewis walked out, nothing but rippling air, he walked quietly as the cop yelled again. The officer was reaching for his radio. Lewis grabbed at the gun on his side. With a swift move Lewis knocked the cop’s gun up, a shot fired in to the air wildly. Lewis whispered in to the cop’s ear, and pulled the trigger of his 9mm. The cop fell down dead.

Tell Minos I say hi

This wasn’t the first time Lewis caused death, but this was the first time he pulled a trigger. Lewis knew he was the reason his father killed himself. Lewis also knew he was the reason his brothers died in a fiery blaze.

He moved back to the shadows behind Terra, and removed his ring.
A car pulled up to the alley, Caleb shouted something he couldn’t understand.

“My car is here. We have to move. Now.” Lewis said forcibly towards Terra. He could tell she was scared and he couldn’t blame her.