View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-13-2012, 04:54 AM

She stopped laughing before she took the drink and sipped from it. He was right. The police would be looking for her. She polished off the glass before running a finger along the rim.
She pulled away from his touch, before shaking her head.
"How is it going to be okay?" She said trying to hold back what she said next, but it was like word vomit. "I killed someone, and- and not in a normal way." she said looking up at him, "All I did was touch her! She decayed right in front of me... She crumbled right in front of me, Lewis! And then the cop... Oh god I don't know if I did that." She closed her mouth and buried her face into her hands. "I would blame it on the trip, but I heard small bones crack under my feet as I sprinted... and the look of horror on their faces." She breathed in deeply, before exhaling. She looked up at him, and felt the same familiar pang in her chest as if she had been here before. She shook it off, before she took the band and pulled her hair up into a loose bun, and tightening the coat around her. She could smell the cologne from it, in a weird way it was comforting. "You probably think I'm a nut job huh?" She chuckled, "I would."