View Single Post
Phantasmagoria
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordstreamer
To everyone who's talking about the badness in marriage after three months:

Um. Yeah, it's not necessarily COMMON for engagements to come so soon, but he wasn't saying, "Marry me tomorrow." He was just proposing; engagements can last for a very long time. All that he was doing, really, was expressing his interest in a long-term commitment versus a shorter one. That's respectable. I think it's sweet that he was interested in a long-term relationship (culminating in marriage), and can understand that when there seems to be no hope of it, he wouldn't want to continue.

He's a pimp, what?
yea, he did say he asked her for it to be a long term engagement, she probably is the kind of person that likes to think things out, instead of being expected to agree to something that important right away.
she was most likely planning on thinking it though then talking to him about it; if thats the case it makes sense that she was mad/upset.

edit-I went on the manga and when I saw vicy I was like "vicy valentine is that?' xD are there any other pictures or anything about her that I can see that does not show her looking really evil? lol