View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I love you too, Zwe! :hug: How have you been? I hear you had an interesting Halloween costume!

Nah, it's okay, Poet. I understand better what your actual position is, because before I don't think I heard you express what exactly you were wanting as well as you did this time. A lot of us were confused as to what you were looking for, so we just did our best to bring out more items that were thought to be "unisex" without understanding what you meant by it.

Our only thing is time and resources. We don't have the money right now to have a lot of pixelists, so everything falls to Wish. Which means we have very little time because she has to shoulder 95% of all pixeling duties. (The other 5% is handled by others. Those glasses, for example? Most of the glasses from this update were made by Jellysundae.) I help too, when I'm able. And... to be honest, Jelly and I aren't skilled enough to fill in the gap as much as we hope to be one day.
Tell Jelly she did a grand job on the glasses i loves them.. and i think you guys do okay..