View Single Post
poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・ο)
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'blank look' so you rup in arms.. because boys can't wear the female outfits? 'trying to understand exactly WHY your upset.' though there are some male outfits I've seen that are nifty 'shrugs' but hey if a guy wants to wear a dress more power to them. though i'd definetly give up the heels 'makes face'
Early on in the development of this site, I noticed that all of the female items were generally... cutesy or revealing or sexy and the comparable items for males were more ordinary, but more appealing to me. Still I did want to be able to wear the pretty things as well, and I feel that the boys should be able to wear skirst if they want to. I think they can now...? But the underlying reasons still stand... in the real world, clothing is made for men and made for women, but a woman like myself can shop in the men's section and wear the things there. It may not be entirely flattering, but it will shape itself around my body, not cut off my breasts! Same goes the other way around for men... and there are also items such as tee shirts which are generally "unisex" (although women with larger breasts genearlly have a harder time with this, the avatars only have one breast size).