View Single Post
Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 05-11-2014, 09:47 AM

As in life, with effort comes reward. But don't fret, kiddos. Earning gold isn't hard, but it does take some work and enterprise. Here I will teach you some surefire methods to rakin in the shiny stuff. So listen up!

By far the easiest way to make gold is to post. Menewsha is, after all, a forum site. And our forums cover a wide range of interests and topics.

The General discussion Forum is a chatter's delight. Conversation is key here.

Do you enjoy delving into fantasy worlds, futuristic utopias or just the ins and outs of everyday life? Then the Roleplaying Forum may be your cuppa tea.

Is there locked inside you the next Walt Whitman, William Shakespeare or Dr. Seuss? Show us your talents in the Literature Forum.

These are just a few of what Menewsha has to offer. Earning may seem slow at first, but stick with it and you'll be gobsmacked by how quickly your gold will grow.

How are you with a pencil, brush or tablet, Picasso? Those with artistic inclinations may find gold earning opportunities in the Art Shops Forum and its subforums.

Are you a gamer? I've never understood all those blips and bloops myself, but Menewshans can earn up to 250 gold per day playing in our Games Arcade. And with 10 games to choose from, there's somethin for everyone.

Everyone here at Menewsha strives to bring you the best experience we can, and we do so with the help of your donations. For every $2.50 US spent, you receive 250 Mennies. Mennies are a unique currency used to buy special goodies called Contribution Items, or CIs, which cannot be purchased in the normal shops.

Mennies can't be sold or traded, but CIs can be sold either in the Menewsha Exchange Forum or in the Marketplace and are guaranteed to bring you a tidy sum. Also, CIs are a great investment.

Mennies can be purchased here, and CIs over here.

For an in depth look at makin moolah, hop on over to the Gold Earning Guide.

See you whippersnappers again!

Last edited by Channah; 09-01-2017 at 12:28 PM..