View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 08:42 AM

Ella looked on, her face pulled into a scowl, as Aristide howled and spluttered. She didn't quite understand it. The Welsh Dragon routine always worked for her dad, why not her? It was probably because her dad was taller than, older than her and could throw a darn good punch. Note to self: Gain some muscle. But then the image of those female body builders popped into Ella's head. New note to self: Do not gain muscle! One should not aspire to look like the female version of the Hulk. Learn karate instead. Become one with yourself and so forth.

While she thought that she heard Aristide mentioning something about where he got his piercings... and she, at the same time, noticed that he was practically in another world. Ella deduced that he probably liked talking about himself. This information could prove useful in the long run.

She was about to open her mouth, but was quickly cut off. Soon the geography changed and Ella was staring at the floor and the back of Aristide's shoes, which were moving.
" The hell?! Oi, put me down dude! We are not leaving this house!" She tried to smack his back, but missed. The fact that she was virtually upside down was making her dizzy. Before she could try to smack hj=im again, she was set down on a (very comfortable) couch in what looked to be the sitting room.
"Good choice," she said as Aristide set off to get some food," 'cause I was about to hurt you"

Ella rose from the seat, stumbled a a little and then marched into the kitchen... which was now filled with the mist gorgeous smell. Spicy food was something that Ella loved, but she had never tried Cajun food. This would be something to-
She mentally reprimanded herself, it could be some sort of s trick. Be nice to her and then bolt for it. No way that was happening. Then again, looking at what he had set out, she would probably kick herself if she didn't atleast give it a try try. She eyed him cautiously and with her hands folded across her chest she she walked over to a chair.
" Alright," she said sitting down," I'll give, but if you're trying to act all buddy-buddy with me so that'll I'll let you out, forget it.... And I doubt very much that I would've blown away, thank you very much."