View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-11-2013, 05:20 AM

Siobhan was slightly surprised by the question. Hadn't the goal always been to find a new home? Yes, but we were supposed to bring others back to our new home as well. She answered herself. "I vote we stay here. We are better off in a place like this, where humans haven't destroyed everything. We can build a new life, a better one." She said.

Rosemary bit her lip, thoughtful. Sure, it would be nice to stay. But could they really make it? She thought back to they way she had been treated back home, and realized that she didn't want to go back there. "I vote that we stay. It's a good opportunity for a fresh start." She said, trying to sound more confident that usual.

Todd looked around at the faces gathered, and felt conflicted. He didn't want to go back to his parents. But he was terrified of starting over. "I think...I'll probably do whatever Lin does, either way." He said truthfully.

Cal was silent. he wanted to stay, plain and simple, but he wasn't sure his opinion would count for anything.