View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-24-2015, 07:05 AM

"Yin has shown interest in the arts mainly. He loves to read and study literature. He has many interest right now and seems to enjoy exploring new options. He loves art, gardening, cooking, baking, dancing, and sculpting." She said simply as she stared at the beautiful building. She smiled hearing the two twins knowing this was a lot for them to take in. " As for Yang he is more....refined in his taste. He loves politics and shows great promise in it. His other interest are fencing, horseback riding, architecture, culture, travel, and much more these days. Of he two Yang seems to be more independently. The two will be back here shortly after I dismiss them from my class. " She said as she smiled at the twins.

"Of course it is fine for you to stay here. You are already paying me remember? You are going to stay here in return so that I may study your relationship with the twins. I need the data for market purposes. There will be many people in and out of here interested in my new line for the better and for the worst. Your relationship with my twins will determine the outlooks of your peers on my creations. Therefore you are honestly doing me a favor by accepting this chance to stay here allowing me to study your relationship. As for the cooking if you like you can cook or do as you wish I will not stop you. Here you are home feel free to do as you wish just please clean up after yourself is all I ask. I know you both have more questions for me. However lets discuss this over supper tonight. Your things will be here shortly if you like. I can have Lance send for your things. Your things can be here tonight if you like. The twins I'm sure wouldn't mind helping you put your items where you like. They are very strong and quit useful. "