View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-27-2011, 11:14 PM

"Thanks Umbra," he replied, only using her codename since he didn't want to compromise her real identity. He gave her a smile and a wink then watched her usher the now free slaves out. Once Vi took the group outside, Kage began to search to room for anything dropped or discarded that may hint towards the proceedings that were involved in this situation. Things had just gotten dramatically more complicated when the Tigers entered the picture.

As he searched, he listened to the elven poisoner speak. Her openness was attractive, and it seemed that she was willing to tell him everything even if she didn't want to. It was something he had loved about Vi. They had always talked to each other in such an open manner except for when it came to their own relationship. He let the thought pass and continued his search while Faith spoke to him.

"That's quite a talent and achievement, love. Last I heard, there hasn't been a true poison master in a few centuries or so. Not that they would make their presence known but, that was the last known one that I recall." Kage imagined how rough it must have been to go through that training. There was no doubt in her mind that she was lucky and then some. She'd probably injested some poisons that would kill him in less than a minute if he wasn't careful, and survived it. How much pain has your body endured, Faith?

Her next comments made the master assassin chuckle a bit, "Yes, I will ask for your life's story one night after a long grueling wrestling match between the sheets. I trust you have no objections?" He smiled, thinking he already knew her answer, and the thought was intruiging. "As far as your name goes, I have no comment on the matter. I've already decided that I'll call you Faith from now on, but if you'd prefer me not to just speak the words." It was her name after all, she should get to decide what he called her.

He finished up his search after checking behind the cages. "You can go on ahead if you'd like. I need to search Marcus' office one more time to see if I missed something." Walking over to her, Kage cupped the side of her face in his gloved hand as he brushed her full pink lips softly with his thumb, "I'll contact you and let you know what I find." Pausing for a moment, a passionate look filling his eyes, "How long will it be before I'm able to touch you again?"