View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 05-29-2011, 10:52 PM

Fernandez nodded to his first question. "As immune as one can be. If we were both to drink something strong such as..." She paused for a breif second to think of a universal poison, "...Essence of thorn root ((First thing I thought of xD)). It would probably at the very least stop your heart. That not even mentions the four steps before it does that. To me, I would more than likely get a fever or something for a day. Nothing to worry about." She explained. Poisons were much like illness. Once you caught chickenpox, you never got it again. If you drank enough poison, it eventually did nothing. Or at least close to nothing. Fernandez had of coarse noticed his own tattoos. She simply had not had enough time to admire before. Hers at that moment were covered. Either by a bit of foundation or by her clothes. They were on her entire body. But seeing them would have to wait for another day.

Fernandez had not said another thing after that. Mainly because after her harsh phase towards him, there was nothing much she could say. It seemed to translate far better in her head. Maybe she had spoken the wrong thing? Fernandez played the sentence in her head a few times. Although from the phrase seemed to strike right threw his heart and soul. She honestly had no problem warming his bed for an evening. He would be coming to her room that evening. Well there was a chance, but still she would not be surprised. But what Kage and Vi shared, she could not take away. Being an assassin, they had much taken from them. Although Love in most clans was forbidden, it was still precious. Mist started to fill the room as he gave his final response. If Fernandez truly wanted, she could go find him. Up were Marcus laid dead.

Fernandez stayed in the room for a few minutes longer. Kage's... His entire body was filled with mixed emotions. Much like she had completely broken down every professional wall he built up. She climbed out of the window the room held. Heading down the street towards the marketplace. Making it to the tavern she had visited early that morning. Taking care of her hit. She tried to keep thoughts of Kage out of her mind for a short while as she walked into the Tavern. It was very late, only a few souls were still there drinking before the place was closed for the night. "Might I have a room please?" Fernandez asked the bartender. Paying right there and then. A women came down the stairs to show Fernandez where she would be staying that evening.

-----

Viridiana headed back to the safe-house after getting far enough with the group of thirty. She brought them to the section of town they lived in before disappearing herself. Heading to the safe house where she got a fire started, and put a bit of stew over it. For both Azoth and she when he got back. She was not surprised when he came to tell her of another woman. After all, it had not been the first time he returned with the fresh scent of another. No.. they had never slept together... and never spoke of their feelings towards one another.. or even kissed before earlier that day. But hearing of Faith, then meeting her... A member from the sisterhood of Dragon's Talon's. How was she to compete with that? She was sure the petiete human girl was in a disguise, but she was beautiful even. Why am I thinking this way? The very steamed Vi thought to herself.

She took and seat in the chair by the fire. Crossing her legs. Vi was already out of her clan clothes, and in simple night wear. She wore a long brown shirt, which really on her was a nightgown. Falling to her mid thigh. Her hair was messy laying on her back. Vi honestly just simply wanted to forget about the night. At least for a short while. The image of Faith kept entering her mind. Almost like a trace. It was not until the door opened, Azoth entered, and it closed. Her temper rose as a bit of red filled her cheeks. Viridiana was pissed. At Azoth, at Faith, At herself. She stayed completely silent for what seemed like hours as thoughts replayed in her mind. Am I jealous?

"You did not tell me she was a poison master.." Vi said. It was probably the main point that had her concerned with the entire relationship. She could kill him without him even knowing. Even the thought of working with a poison master had driven her crazy. Watching her drink the liquid on the roof like it was water. It was sickening. Vi stood after hearing his answer, stepping towards him in full rage. Vi was within a foot before she stopped. Looking up at her friend, brother, and possibly the one good thing she had good going for her. Her hand slid first threw her hair, and then rested on his chest. "You can't trust her. Did she kiss you at all?.... I watched her do it. Drank it right in front of me" Vi continued, knowing she was being very vague.

Suddenly her hand shoved him back into the wood of the door. Her body pressed against his. Where Vi honestly was going with this, she was not sure. Could she simply sleep with him so easily? She was no seductress, but also was not so innocent herself. Well, more so than Azoth in that department.