View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 05:35 AM

Rebecca

Rebecca tilted her head to the side, thinking it was a curious curse. It sounded almost like the sea simply wanted someone to play with so forced someone to stay nearby. It seemed petty and silly to her… then again as a ghost she’d seen a lot of petty things. She was trapped here due to a petty thing for god’s sake. She shook off the thought as Kim spoke of Shaya and she half smiled.

”Shaya wouldn‘t want you to worry….but she‘ll be okay…. Though….” She trailed off, frowning at her feet as she knew there was only one way… She could save Shaya but it wasn’t fair what she’d have to do for it. She ran a hand through her hair that wasn’t physical enough to and her fingers passed through it as she gazed downward, finally she spoke.

”I think … the stones below are infecting her, “ Rebecca finally gave the clue halfheartedly. The truth was the stones were trying to make Shaya a demon somehow… and if they succeeded the demon blood would act as a poison to her angelic blood and she would probably die…She was to old to change now

(brb)

----------

Shaya

”Not from the time period this is all from no…. It is from the time before any of the written history of the area and though I am old I am not quite that old…” She said with a soft chuckle, running a hand through her hair. Her breathing was rather unsteady but still she held out the mental attack of the intangible demons, possession being her main worry. The physical ones could be fought off with a sword… the intangible could make you turn your sword on yourself..