View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-24-2008, 02:29 AM

* SIGNING/APPLYING APPLICANTS ARE CANCLED AND CLOSED FOR MY GAME, SRY!
(+) REMINDER: BONUS ROUNDS ARE ON 12.30.08 (Tuesday) AND 1.2.08 (Friday)!

Rules/Info/Game News

✖R U L E S. A N D. G U I D E L I N E S.✖:

01. No mules allowed(Use only your main).
02. Please don't off handidly on MSGners to give answers (or you're a poop pants ]: ).
03. Refrain from posting answers or your guesses in the thread (Strictly to be sent by PMs).
04. Please don't give any hints or clues to anyone (This is based on your own knowledge).
05. It is okay to complain if you can't remember but don't over do it. xD
06. PMs SHOULD BE SENT TO M I R O AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!!
07. You cannot re-send or re-edit your image guesses, once its sent, its sent!

✖R U L E. B R E A K I N G. P E N A L T I E S.✖ (Sent in via PM):

o First Offense: Verbal warning and -20 pts deducted
o Second Offense: YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

✖I M A G E. A N S W E R S.✖:

01. Answers should only be PM'd to M i r o and only M i r o.
02. Please title the Msgs as "Movie and Anime pics. (# whatever round is going on)"
03. Use the form provided for each image and by their assigned number given.
04. Try to answer all them as you possibly can.
05. Don't try to answer "Oh thats that one guy....!" it will baffle me and it won't count.
06. ONLY 1 ENTRY PER PERSON!!!!

✖P O I N T. S Y S T E M.✖:

01. Guessing All Images Right is 5 pts.
02. If you get half or 2 points below is 4.5 or 4 points.
03. If you get below half is 3 points and so on.
04. IF YOU WIN A ROUND you go on TIME OUT until the FINAL Round starts! (To be fair).

✖A P P L Y I N G. T O. B E. A. C O N T E S T A N T.✖:

01.The game will not start on the first day the Event&Thread is created.
02. You do not have to use a form to sign up but please make your requests VISIBLE/KNOWABLE!
03. There are no restrictions on anyone playing except you cannot use your mule account!
04. ANYONE CAN ASK TO PLAY AT ANY TIME!!!!!!!

G A M E. N E W S.:

1 2. 2 4. 08. : If I start Round 1, does not mean its closed off for entering, it means you can send your answers after you sign-up. DON'T BE AFRAID of the guessing game, I do set Categories on what movies I'm doing, for example: "Anime Movies." REMEMBER to read the small * foot note below the category showing you what time I will decline any answers sent at a certain time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO PLAY THE IMAGE GUESS GAME, PLEASE STATE SO IN BIG TEXT cause this bg color really isn't so good my eyes. XDD
1 2. 2 5. 08.: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Images for Round 2 I will go ahead and set them up since I'm still awake. xD even though its 1:23am in the morning! *shot* TAT;; oh worries mee....! Oh and yes Hadsvich one the first round so,
he's on T I M E. O U T. until the final round! <33 sworry b3b3! :heart: And for I M A G E. F O U R. that everyone kept missing was from "Naruto Shippuuden the Movie" - it is quite new and most ppl don't know about it yet, so yeah. xD *tough luff*

1 2. 2 6. 08.: aha! Well Round 2 is over and K E N T. is on T I M E. O U T.. <33 Oh and since I think I've made Round 3 a lot more easier...I might throw in a EMERGENCY bonus picture to break any ties that may occur. lololz. xDD *tough luffah* TATT; Oi and I hope you guys who have had snow storms are safe and bundled up in your beds/homes! burrr.. it is cold out side even w/o any snow here. :gonk: saveee meee!!! :cry:

1 2. 2 7. 08.: aha! Well Round 3 is over and S A R A. is on T I M E. O U T.. <33 I'm not sure if there'll be more people signing up to play or the players before wanna keep going? xD I think I'll make the last round be @ Sunday, December 28th, 2008. D8!!!Its kinda cause I'm going to be making the traffic move onto Foggy and the others games that are going on as well. xPP~ That and I gotta get back into going to bed early before Jan. 5th, Monday. *dies* :gonk:

1 2. 2 8. 08.: Today is the Final Round!!! Everyone that was on time-out is now free to guess the images. xD <3 GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! && I'm going to be doing 2 extra rounds, which are going to be "Bonus Rounds" but I'll be have them on separate days. The first Bonus Round will be held on Tuesday, December 30th, 2008. And the second Bonus Round will be held on Friday, Janruary 2nd, 2008.

1 . 02. 08.:
Sarasvati is first place winner in Image Guessing Game with 13.4 pts !
Kent is the Bonus round second place winner in Image Guessing Game with 14 pts!

Last edited by M i r o; 01-02-2009 at 09:25 PM..