View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 02:34 AM

Most creatures of the dark would never reprimand Bazel for their life would probably be forfeited. But Eliana was different, she respected their leader and was here to give him a hard time. They had a different kind of relationship, the dark duo always circling each other. Bantering and flirting back and forth, back and forth.

A purr rumbled in her throat as he stroked a finger down her leg. “And you know just how much I’d love it.” She flirted back. The game they played was a fun one. Eliana was a natural flirt, it practically exuded from her pores.

Silver eyes tracked Bazel as he walked over to his desk. For the first time she spotted the small chest sitting on top and couldn’t help but wonder what was inside.

His words caused her to perk up, eyes on him like a predator. “You know how I abhor hunting humans it’s so unsatisfying,” she said quickly. Like a snake she uncurled from the chair and was now standing at the mention of hunting better targets. Surely he didn’t mean? Oh he did.

Slowly a dark and wicked smile spread across her lips and her eyes started to glow. “Oh honey, you’ll get the information and more. Trust me on that.” Eliana had been waiting for this day to come for many, many years. Now that it was finally here she didn’t know what to do with herself.

Kaname popped his head out from behind Bazel’s desk causing Eliana to laugh. “How long have you been there little dove?” Her question went unanswered but she didn’t care, it was more of a rhetorical one and she could tell he was in a mood. Kaname was precious to her, just like his twin brother. She adored the two of them.

While Kaname got the contact he needed from Bazel she called her shadows to her. They came from everywhere, slithering like snakes on the floor. When they reached her they took solid form and she whispered to them, giving them their instructions. Seeing Kaname looking at her she blew him a kiss and sent her babies off. They would hunt the guardians and tell her where to start.

“My little beasties should find them by tomorrow, not much you can hide from the shadows. I hear and see all.”

Waving back at the shop keeper Opal stepped outside with Diamond and placed her packages in the basket on her bike. “I have, the people here are great,” she said softly. Opal was always a people person and got along with everyone. It was a bit harder in this day in age now that darkness was so strong, but she didn’t give up. The guardian made it her mission to be friends with everyone and to keep the peace. She hadn’t changed much since waking up, maybe just growing a bit stronger.

Her bright sea green eyes studied Diamond. She looked calm and happy causing her to smile. The smile turned into a grin when the other slipped her hand into her own. Laughing Opal unchained her bike when she let go. “It’s good to see you to and I guess you would be correct.” She was about to start pushing her bike when someone stopped in front of them.

Stunned speechless with her mouth slightly open she slowly shook her head. Ruby? A somewhat rude Ruby? At her comment she looked down at her clothes in confusion. What was wrong with her clothing? Raising her gaze back up she watched Ruby closely realizing she was just shocked and didn’t really mean what she said.

[“"Go, please leave, allow me to collect my thoughts and repent for the cruel things I just said."]

Letting go of her bike Opal walked forward and placed her hand upon Ruby’s shoulder. “Ruby honey, it’s quite alright. You were shocked there are no hurt feelings.” She soothed. Glancing back at Diamond she smiled. “I am so glad to see you!” Two in one day? Were the others near?

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 05-19-2015 at 02:52 AM..