Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-29-2014, 02:39 AM

The halls were alive with quiet bustling of workers. Cleaners were holding buckets of water and dragging along cleaning supplies, maids were busy fixing up and dusting off the furniture, the chef was in the kitchen preparing food, and in the middle of all the movement stood Pierre. Towering over the smaller workers, Pierre stood attentively and inspected everyones work, clipboard in hand and golden eyes quickly moving from person to person. The work that had to be done on the house was piled up pretty high, and Pierre didn’t want any slackers in the presence of his boss. There didn’t really seem to be a problem however, as almost all of the workers were new to his master and didn’t want to be fired, but Pierre couldn’t help but need to watch over them.

He yawned, he was up the last two days setting up Adelais’s beloved crystal vase collection and didn’t really get much sleep. I should try to sleep earlier tonight, transitioning houses is tiring… he thought as he rubbed his eye and fixed his hair absently. More maids came up to him to ask him questions, and he was checking his list and trying to tend to all their problems. They seemed to like him very much, but he was more interested in their workload than their looks. After he sent them on their way, he decided to go and look for the master of the house. He slowly made his way down the unfamiliar halls, trying to find key points that would help him memorize his way, though that proved difficult as the halls for the most part looked the same.

Pierre's thoughts then wandered off to the other butler. Where did Tommy even come from? Pierre had no file for him, but he seemed to just come with the house like some kind of accessory. The ordeal with him was quite peculiar. Pierre turned a corner and spotted Adelais idly walking down the hall. Relief flooded his system, he was walking alone for quite a while, and called out to her gently, "Miss Lund!" He made his way over to her, smiling so much that the air around him seemed to sparkle, "I apologize if I startled you, but the food is ready and I hope you would come to eat." He wasn’t familiar with her habits, as his grandfather only gave him the gist of her story, so he didn’t really want to impose on her, but Pierre felt respect for the woman who had cared for his grandfather for so long, and couldn’t help but feel happy in her presence. "If you don’t wish to, is it alright if I accompany you for now? The house is quite large and I’m a bit lost…."