Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-29-2014, 05:14 PM

"What kinda boss's that, givin' me a list, who does he think he is?!" Suzie gripped the piece of paper tightly in her hand, crumpling the side of it. On the list were pictures and names of vampires who were out killing far too many innocent humans in the past week. She stuffed the paper into her skirt pocket, already too dirty despite wearing it only for that day, and went along her way."What dumb vampires though! Theres plenty of that fake blood for us and they still want my friends!" She skipped down the street happily, waving to people and having small talk with the humans. As a vampire vampire hunter, you'd think she would be more isolated by the humans of the town, but she isn't. Since she mainly does her job a majority of the time; which is kill vampires who are out of line, her affection towards the human population is well received by the blooded-folk. Suzie scratched her head, her messy hair becoming worse, and decided to ask a local.

"Ah yes, there were a few rumors of someone scary hanging around Kerry's Cafe...." The local said. Suzie then showed him the list of people she was meant to hunt down, "Oh! He looks like this!" The man pointed to the third picture down, "I've seen him around before in the daytime too, I'd be careful Suzie..."

Suzie grinned playfully, "Not a problem Mark! I'll take down that baddie so y'all can be safe and sound!" With that, the messy-looking huntress turned around and was on her way to the cafe.

On the way, there, she decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway, where she spotted a suspicious-looking man also walking down the same way. The smell of blood was faint-- but it was in the air, and the purple-haired girl wrinkled her nose in disgust. A vampire, disgusting.... She decided to follow the man, making her way slowly until a sudden noise behind her caught both of their attention. "Eh?" She turned around in surprise, gazing at Coren, obviously confused. "You shouldn't be--" She didn't get to shoo the man away as the other vampire decided to strike at him. The rogue was fast, but Suzie was faster, and grabbed the mans leg and threw him onto the ground. "That's very rude y'know" She said menacingly, cracking her knuckles, "Oh you're one of the people I have to kill today too! Whut'a unlucky vampire you are!" The perp was persistent, and tried to take a chunk of her neck off, but she moved quickly. A slash from the fangs burned on her skin, but her eyes were on the prize. Licking her lips, she went under her skirt and pulled out two daggers, "It looks like I found you Mr. Wanted!~" The fight was short, but very messy one as blood splattered on her clothes in the process, but it wasn't like her clothes weren't dirty already. In minutes she was on him, and sliced him up to the point where the pool of blood stained the bottom of her skirt. Wiping the bloody blades onto her skirt, she tossed one to the ground and took out her paper. One done, six more to go, and she crossed out the picture with it's blood. Suzie now had a witness to attend to. The girl then turned around and faced Coren who had tripped, "Now then! Are you hurt mister? Did the vamp get'cha anywhere? Did I scare you? I'm really sorry bout that but tis my job y'know?" She made her way over to him quickly and circled him for injuries. Poor guy, probably trying to get home or something... She thought, having no clear memory of the male whatsoever. She checked herself for injuries, and found a deep gash on her leg, and the cut on her neck Now when did he get my leg...? She thought, inspecting her leg thoroughly. Her face wasn't saved from the encounter either, bruises started to form on her cheek and scratches on her lip and forehead were bleeding very badly. Suzie licked her lip, this criminal was a strong one, the blood of his victims still ran through his veins during the fight. It would heal quickly, but it hurt a hell of a lot at the moment.