Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-30-2014, 11:24 PM

Edward just stared at the over excited Vampire in front him, unamused. She definitely couldn't been drinking the dead guys blood, as she looked like pretty much wasted it. Seeing as she was covered in blood head to toe. Edward eyed the bloodied huntress named Suzie up and down. "No, that's quite alright Suzie Mio, I don't need to see your ID. But you should get this... cleaned up. Can't just leave it here." Edward motioned to the bloody heap.

He could see what she meant about not being discreet. Edward pulled out his handkerchief and looked it. It still had alittle dab of Marin's blood on it. He put it back in his pocket. Suzie Mio was going to need more than a handkerchief to clean up. Fresh human blood? Edward mused as he stared at the body before looking back at Suzie. "Carry on then, Huntress Mio, I won't keep you from your... duties." Edward said in a dismissive tone as he walked back into the cafe through the back doo r he went to. Once inside he looked over towards his table and noticed Marin was gone. Edward went to find Kerry and found out that Marin went to the bathroom a few minutes ago. Edward looked over towards the bathroom area for a moment. Marin wasn't there. He couldn't sense her nor smell her. So where did she go?

Tommy's shoulders slump as he has been spotted even though he took great care to hide. Wait, she's a huntress? Shit.. better keep my cool around her. "You've done well hell of a job Suzie" Tommy blurted out, and looked over to the much older Vampire just opposite of him. He sounded so regal as he spoke and disinterested. Just who was that guy? Tommy stared at him as he talked to Suzie. But swiftly looked away when Edward had turned to look at him. Tommy murmured "Here, keep it" And walked over to Suzie carefully and pulled out a handkerchief. He was going to have to buy a new one, or get one from Pierre. Ugh, just thinking about Pierre made Tommy mad. "Say, huntress lady... if a Vampire was to drink from a blood bag from like a hospital or a blood bank. Would you still come after them?" Tommy inquired.