View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 01:49 AM

"Ok you just looked like you had a headache coming on and I would hate for you not to be able to preform." not that I am not going to go get you something anyways for it. then I.. no you can have it on hand when you need it and wont feel bad taking it. Smiling to hide what he thought same nodded. "you will tell me if you need anything right?" He did not show the concern that he felt for the man, that would only go against what he was trying for.

"soon as you talk to the Don the sooner she will have no power over me." he said with a soft lilt to his voice. "but if she happens to get me fired before you have a chance you could always say you need an assistant to take care of you." he smiled as if it was a joke that he had just cracked. The Don, if he was in the club tonight would want to see Amory some time during the brake between his sets so he could show him off the rest of his friends. Sam would have to keep a close eye on him at those times right now. a thought had been nudging the back of his head about Don Giuseppe men taking a hit out on the song bird to get back at him for their bosses death. it was a good thing he had gotten this job, it gave him a batter chance of seeing the killers and being allowed to act that his other idea would not have allowed. now he only needed to find a way to get Amory to allow him to walk him home. he did not like to trail the man each night but it looked like for some time he was going to be doing that. maybe he could get an apartment in the building next door, he would have to look into that.

the laugh of Amory seemed to run up and down Sam's spine bringing a light gasp to his lips. never had a man or woman's voice been able to do such things to him. A part of him wondered what else it could do to him if Amorys voice spoke the right words just to him. shaking his head he tried to drive the thought from his brain. No he was not going to brake his oath that way, he was never going to take a target as a lover. "I am just glad to hear," his brows furrowed. "unless you have a lady friend that might stop by for a little nightcap." he said raising his eyebrows ever so slightly. "if you do have a lady friend we should work out a way for me to know that your involved and to come back later to the room. " with that he bowed ever so slightly and walked out of the room. Walking back along the busy hall he tried to get his mind of that laugh and the feelings it invoked throughout his body. He knew that Amory singing voice could easily catch him up and hold him till there was not a note more but that his laugh could so such things as well, now that was something he was going to have to be careful of.

as he was walking away the stage manager knocked on Amory door. "ten minutes till rehearsal." he walked on to pound on the next door yelling the same thing.