View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-19-2014, 08:11 AM

Getting smacked in the back with the door had not been how he had planned for Amory to see him again. sam had actually planned to stay out of the area till he could assess the situation. He gasped as he rolled onto his hip which sent a fiery pain through his body. "Damn Damn Damn" his voice was low as he tried to move so as not to get hurt again by the door or whoever was coming in. looking up he saw Amory standing above him, "damn again." his left eye was now a nice dark purple and near swollen shut. he knew he should have gotten aid for it but he just kept getting lost in the song. "mind handing me the bottle of pain med's in the bag. and any liquid you might have nearby." he could feel the bruise in the gut that frist punch had landed, it had been to long since he had gotten in to a normal street brawl.

sliding carefully along the floor he moved out of the way of the door his breath coming in short spurts from the pain. it was only his breathing and sliding along the floor that made it clear that he was in pain. Sam's face showed no impact of his bodies trauma other then his eye being puffy. "that was some good singing out there, Aneta really liked our work, she may even have the," he twitched as he tried to raise himself up onto a chair, gasping in the pain. "wardrobe move into here soon. although she still wants to see us before you go to rehearsals next time." he was trying everything he could think of to drive the pain away faster as he sat there. this was no good, how was he to protect Amory if Sam was in this shape. "I dont suppose that you know a place not to high in rent that would take a guy like me tonight? I don't have a place to stay since I lost my job."

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 02-19-2014 at 08:42 AM..