View Single Post
TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-15-2013, 04:00 AM

A nightmare stirred Aishlinn awake, she always had nightmares when she slept in a bed, and she groggily glanced over at the alarm clock to see that she had over slept. With a start, Aishlinn jumped out of bed and quickly dressed for school. With her school supplies in hand, she rush through the school trying to find the classroom she was supposed to be in. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late," she repeated over and over as she darted through small crowds of students and they parted ways as they heard her. At one point, her foot caught on a crack in the pavement and she went flying to the ground. All her books and paper sprawled across the ground and for a moment she simply lay there, not believe that had just happened to her. Worst way to start my first day here... she thought as a couple of students laughed at her. One of them made a snickering comment about how her ears probably made her loose her balance. When nobody was looking she used a gust of wind to knock him on his ass and she laughed before continuing on her way to class.
When she finally reached the classroom she stopped to take a deep breath and straighten out her clothes. She had no idea how late she was to class but she didn't want to look like a completely wreck on top of it. Slowly, she turned the door knob and opened the door just enough to squeeze her way in so she wouldn't make too much noise. The only seat available was in the middle of the class so she begrudgingly made her way past a couple rows of students and took her seat next to a guy with fox ears and tails. She had never seen someone like him before and she was extremely curious but she was too nervous about being late to even look over at him. Instead she sunk down in her seat and just listened to a guy ask a teacher a question about the lesson plan as she set her books on the desk in front of her.