View Single Post
[Envy] No One
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to [Envy] No One

Old 05-03-2007, 05:08 PM

I'm currently working on Tales of Symphonia. I think there's a PS2 version out there but I'm playing the NGC verison. It's really a great game. I like the fact that you can actually have an affect on the game!

Oh and another good game is Baten Kaitos! The plot is so twisted I love it! xD Though it might seem like it at first. Once you get through the first part it gets pretty interesting. There's so much you can do too. Like side quests. The battle system is a little different though. You fight with cards. Like... sword cards are used to attack, shields are used as defense and food ones to heal. There's a whole bunch of cards through out the game. The longer you have a certain item it changes. Like green bananas grow ripe then they rot. ^^ The characters are alright. Through out the game. But you have to control all of the people in your party. >>; I'm rambling now.

Tales of Symphonia is a really great game too. o.o I like the outfits you can change. One outfit was affected by the relationship you, Lloyd, have with the other characters. Then you have a choice on who stays in your group >x>' It's affected by certain things you do. Then the side quests aren't as many as in Baten Kaitos but still I think it's worth doing them ^^