Thread: The Artifice
View Single Post
GregDinskisk

Old 12-02-2011, 03:39 AM

Yeah, just play for a bit without me. I'll find my way out and back in. Can someone else call Chinese or something? I'd have difficulty doing it with Alex, and significantly more with The Creator...

The Creator - Introduction

The Creator walked along The Artifice, welcoming the information it sent him. He started singing, "Row, row, row your boat... gently down the stream... merrily... merrily... merrily... life is but a dream..." His version of the song was much darker than children singing it in nursery school.

He found the point in the Artifice, and went through. He made some changes, ones that would slowly eat away at reality, until they would not know what was true. Mike noticed Carl's death in the restroom, a change that would truly start the game that would begin shortly. Mike soon lost sight of the Artifice, and it was gone to him. For now. More changes would be occurring to them all soon.

Alex

Alex had walked over to where Genesis was. He nodded to Mike, a regular, while he passed. He saw the mess that Sarah was cleaning up, but realized that it wasn't a big deal right now. He saw a note on the table.

"Hey, Gen, how you holding up?" He asked her. He had picked up the note, and read it.

This may sound crazy, but if you heard a voice in your head tonight telling you that this is a game, you are not crazy. I heard it too, and I think we need to talk. I'm going to go to the head. When I come back, if you want to talk, ask me if I want another Hulk. If not, sell me a domestic beer.

Alex paled after reading this. Usually he was good at hiding his emotions, but this wasn't one of those times.

"Who wrote this?" He asked Genesis, with a deadly serious face. He forced the question, putting on his most deadly stare he has given stateside.

The Creator - Reprise

The Creator walked into the bar that everyone was gathering. He wore the body of a man wearing a purple suit and a great big top-hat. He obviously had a gun in his pocket. A few people noticed as he walked in, but no one mentioned it. As he passed, he slightly messed with The Artifice.

"Yeah, I want some Chinese. I'm hungry, man... Where? Oh, right, The Resort. You know where that is? Good. I'm hungry."

That was a man that was stoned, at one of the few tables in the bar. He needed another one here. There were more candidates in the city, but they weren't needed at the moment. The Creator walked up to Genesis at the bar, who was next to Alex and took a seat. He made sure neither would be able to remember what this body looked like, no matter how weird it looked. A benefit of The Artifice.

"I would like to have raw meat," He asked. Raw meat gave him the strength needed, as the acids inside that helped him work The Artifice weren't destroyed yet.

He then started whistling 'Row, Row, Row your Boat'.

I guess I did manage tow work it in Gemini!