View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-19-2018, 02:56 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Nah but I'll probably take my melatonin soon. That way I can hopefully sleep all night. I hope. I'm going to bed now, so I'll talk to you in the morning. I go in at 6.

Rane didn't wake up until almost a week later, that amount of lavender closed up in that small area with her and the main source only a couple feet from her didn't help. But by the time that she woke up, she showered and went back to her training room. Her first time in so long that she finally slept but now she didn't want to sleep ever again. Too much sleep annoyed the heck out of her and too little did the same. She could run on an hour worth of sleep and be fine, sometimes she did a couple hours a week if she got bored enough. She decided to start doing morning runs after all this. "Gotta get back into shape, I've lost my edge" she punched the punching bag "I've lost my touch...my strength...speed...I've stopped being who I've always wanted...to be..." she was talking to herself now.

"Never again, don't ever want to be that relaxed again...too much...annoyance" every time she stopped talking for a second she hit the punching bag and now she was getting faster at it. Rane worked out for a few hours then went to clean up once more and walked into the kitchen with jogging shirts and a tank top and sneakers. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and no make up was worn. "Smoothie time" She started making her favorite cherry strawberry kiwi smooth with oranges for an energetic boost.