Thread: Stuck together
View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 07-05-2012, 03:45 AM

Ben relaxed when he saw her shake her no and guessed that he had gotten the worse out of the crash. Yet the thought of the crash refreshed his mine of the horror and everything else. The panic started to fill him again and he dug his nails deeper into his leg. He couldn't panic, he couldn't. When he felt her hand on him, he nearly jumped to his feet he was so tense. But slowly he let himself relax into her touch. It brought back the memories of when he got her to do this for him all the time in middle school when he got tense and now he wished that things were still like that between them.

"thanks." he said softly as he found himself leaning towards her as she massaged his shoulder and neck. Not wanting to piss her off, like he found that everything he did near her did, he straightened up. After the prom in high school every thing he never did near her pissed her off. He didn't get why and part of him still didn't know. He knew it had to deal with prom but wasn't sure what had made her mad. Sure he had ended up going to prom with one of her friends, but it was only because he thought that someone else had already asked her, one of the popular kids. Shaking the thought from his mind, he looked over at her.

"I think I am going to go and see what I can find out of the crash, maybe I can find a phone or something. Do you want to come with me or stay here?" he asked as he looked at her in the eyes. He knew that she might not want too, especially if she wasn't use to seeing death. Death wasn't something you wanted to stay around for a while, but it was something he had to deal with every day but even to him this was pushing the limits.

Slowly getting to his feet, he smiled down at her, "your welcome to stay, I know this isn't exactly the best kind of situation that you might want to be in." he said since he knew she never handled things with body parts or blood well. When ever he wanted to see a horror movie she never came with him, she couldn't handle them. He still remembered when he took her to see the new horror movie in middle school, he ended up taking her out of the theater after ten minutes into the movie since it had been bad.