View Single Post
Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 05-04-2016, 07:47 PM

☆ May 4
My birthday was two days ago! Wooooo! I'm finally 28 now, after a whole year of already thinking I was 28. Don't know why, but I could never get it into my head that I was ever 27. Maybe I'll be 28 forever? I wouldn't have many complaints about that.

The boyfriend's birthday is in a couple days also. He's having a little party and we're going to be cooking lots of yummy things. I'm looking forward to giving him his presents too. (He got me a Lego set with a T.Rex in it! <3)

Also, duuuuuuude, it's the Phoenix Jubilee! This has been one of my favorite Mene holidays since always, and I'm really excited to be helping to host it this year! Also I got to pixel an EI for it, and it's going to get released soon and I can't wait, auugh!

My semester is almost over too. I've still got a lot of work to do (and make up T__T) but the end is in sight and then I can take a break for the summer. I'm looking forward to going back to my part time job and working on hobbies. Also spending (even more) time with the boyfriend.