View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 12:23 AM

Vincent laughed a hearty laugh at her comment about causing harm to him. There were few things that would cause harm to him but he did not think he would be telling her that any time soon. He had wanted to know weather she was being hunting because he did not want to have to replace her soon after getting her.

“I have what some might call a sun sickness. I can not be out in it because of my skin, there for I work most nights and I had a partner who worked days. Each morning and evening we would meet up and trade off the information needed. Well I am now without a partner and am looking to train a new one.” He pulled his hat down over his eyes a bit as a man walked past them. The man looked closely at her then moved on.

“at the moment no one is hunting for me. I am without a case and I have a land lord looking to rent out my office as he needs me to sign the papers to the place during the day.” Enough to have her make her decision on. She could go to the cop’s and hope that they might take her seriously enough to arrest him on entrapment to commit fraud or she could trust him and go with it.