View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-07-2016, 05:29 PM

Some things I did this morning!

I cleaned up the mess of DVDs on the TV stand into two neat stacks. They were DVD's I brought upstairs because I wanted to watch them, but I have not had the time to do so. So maybe I will just bring them all back downstairs later.

I threw away a ton of other magazines today, i.e. for recycling. I didn't read them, but I figured I never would, so no point in keeping them there. Now there is more floorspace in the house, yay!

There were about a dozen pens and highlighters spread across the coffee table for some reason, so I put those back into the pen cups on my desk. Yay for more coffee table space peeking through!

I put all the stuff I am selling (besides the big textbooks) into one big box! I will have to organize those eventually and update my spreadsheet.

I put a bunch of loose papers from the coffee table to the designated binders. I also recycled several odd bits of paper.

We bought three bottles of soda the other day that we just left on the kitchen floor. I have brought those downstairs to the basement pantry so it's not in our way and makes the kitchen floor seem more clear.

I threw away some used napkins on the dining room table that have been there for maybe a day.

And I swept the floor with my trusty dustpan.

Now it's time for lunch!

---------- Post added 02-07-2016 at 02:56 PM ----------

UPDATE: I met with the buyer and so have sold two textbooks off my large pile, yay!