View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 05-17-2016, 08:33 PM

I did so much cleaning!!!

First off, I vacuumed the entire first and second floors. And in order to do so, I had to tidy up quite a bit to be able to reach the floor and not accidentally vacuum in any small items! When I moved back home from the dorms and finished doing the laundry, I had so much clothing that it no longer fit in my drawers and closet. So, I had them in a gigantic pile on the floor.

Well, not anymore! I folded everything neatly and put everything in the drawers or…get this! I have a small bookshelf behind my door that used to be full of stuff. Well, I have since moved a lot of that stuff off so now I have folded all my hoodies and placed them on two shelfs. And on the top of the shelf, I have two neatly folded piles of t-shirts and such. I was very happy to be able to vacuum the entire floor a lot easier with that pile of clothing out of the way! I still do have things on the floor but much less than before. Oh, and I also had a ton of dresses that wouldn’t wrinkle if folded, so I have a very neat bag of dresses and skirts on my floor currently.

I also had to clean up the first floor in order to vacuum. There used to be piles of stuff underneath the coffee table, and I also had a huge pile of magazines. Well I finally made the decision to just get rid of most of them! Two even came in the mail today and I put them both in the recycling pile almost immediately. I wish the magazines would stop coming for the sake of cleanliness but the subscriptions haven’t ended yet. Some of my sibling’s things were in two piles on the floor as well, and they are now in their bedroom instead. I also had two cardboard boxes of stuff in the living room but now it’s down to one. At least, of my own boxes.