View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 05-27-2013, 02:35 AM

After replacing the Latch and Bolt by hand, Tristan looked at the two, and finally spoke. "If your going to stay here, You must abide by 'The Colony Code of Conduct'. Before you argue, or say I am not the boss of you, this isn't about any of that. "he said to them, leading them to the wall where they had the Code written. "This is about our survival as a group. "he said, showing it to them. He then handed her a Marker.

The Code was the Following : Our colony adheres to live with respect towards all of the following, and to contribute towards the empowerment and security of each and all. if anyone can not abide by these guidelines of the colony, we will not be abled to welcome you amongst us, and the colony must disassociate from you, for we will not be abled to coexist. The Bottom was signed with the names 'Svanna Von Telsa', and 'Tristan Von tesla'.

Svanna looked at the Newcomer, with scanning eyes. "Me and my brother can offer you Sanctuary for the night. We will then begin to discuss about a long-term Stay. Two other survivors have joined us as well, so we will all gather around, and discuss this. "she said. She then ran down, and unlocked the multi-lock door.