View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 PM

Play Maker had the file open about her desk as she was in the middle of working on it. Her eyes cut to the large door as she heard the knock. She paused as she stared at the door debating if she should open it or not. She closed her eyes as she waved at the door. A red aura appeared around it as it open by it's self. She closed her eyes as she sat there. She sat tall and proper as a lady should. She slowly open her eyes as she saw Emmery there. She gave him a warm smile as she greeted him. "Hello dear Emmery. Ah, I'm sorry I didn't hear you when I came in. Forgive me. But I have a case that Felix is wanting me to work on. " She said as she put the papers and file away inside her desk as she waited for him.
" Look at the time, good thing we don't turn into pumpkins." She said as she saw it was noon. "How are you doing today Emmery? It looks like Rae and Ray are doing well. And Miss. Hannah is here too. You must have your plate full. I want keep you long then you should get back to them they will be lost without you." She said as she smiled sweetly at him. "Maybe you should ask Miss. Hannah to go for a walk in the woods....I'm told there were some people out there. Of course I'll be giving Felix the same news but the woods are her detail. " She said as she pulled out the report that Felix had wanted again. She signed her name at the bottom of the page. She had verified from some of the locals about the "lost children" in the woods. As far as she could tell it sounded like the old witch was up to her old games. Witch normally didn't bother Play Maker until the woman got in her way. It seemed she would have to make a visit to the witch. Of course this meant that Felix came too since it was in her report and there was no way to honestly protect the old hag anymore. The woman had lived long enough. She had pictures and deviance from the town people and her excursion in the forest to where the witch lived. She didn't show herself to the witch she liked living. The witch didn't care anymore who she ate or why.
Play Maker looked over her notes to make sure she had done a perfect job with her file. She took pride in her work that was something all her family had. She held up a finger at Emmery. "If you call me that one more time, I'll turn you into something much less attractive than a ceder. We have had this talk before Emmery. I am Play Maker to you and everyone here. Not even my mother was brave enough to call me that name. " She said as she cut her eyes to him. Her eyes glowed their gold color as she stared at him showing her true self for once being serious with him. "You are needed else where now please be a lady and know when to leave." She said as nice as she could to him as she appeared calm and collected. He had pushed his luck with her daring to call her by her name. No one had the right to call her that name. That was her mother's last mistake. Poor woman had a "accident" with the fire place.