View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-12-2015, 08:38 PM

While moving away she rubbed her arm, but the shifter’s name wouldn’t rub off. The fallen angel hadn’t gotten very far before she felt a hand touch her arm. A small squeak came from Asha as she was grabbed and tugged back towards Chance. She squirmed a bit and tried to pull away, her wing brushing against Chance. After a few moments and the shifter saying that both Cole and her belonged to him now she gave up and sighed. “…I…don’t..” Her protest was cut off as Asha closed her eyes to push back the bits and pieces of her past that where causing her head to hurt. Opening them again she sighed, pushing a bit of hair from her face. “…just for now…”

Midori shook her head and moved closer to Asha, Chance and Cole. “Now look what you have done. You’ve scared our precious little bird.” Gently the fortune teller reached out and stroked the woman’s cheek. “There, there little dove. Everything will be alright. Chance is nothing like the other one,” the words were soft as she whispered. Upon touching the angel’s face she flinched slightly as she took away the pain from the memories. Asha didn’t need to remember such things right now.

Taking her hand away she smiled before looking to the taller shifter. “Play nice.” Her eyes were cold at first then softened. Glancing over she noticed that Ciaran had his own little pile of stuff that he claimed by writing his name on it. Shaking her head she laughed. “I assume that you had something to do with that. Oh well, I don’t care as long as no one tries to write on me.”