View Single Post
chibilady18
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2007, 07:52 AM

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named chibilady18 who lived in the beautiful land of Menewsha.

Chibilady was a kind but absent mined girl. And one day she decided to go for a walk into the fields of Menwesha to pick the beautiful flower known as the Daffodil.

So Chibilady put on her favorite blue outfit and headed out her front door only to find that her front yard was covered in a thick layer of cold, white, fluffy stuff that chibilady had never seen before.

"oh no!" Chibilady yelled in horror. "something awful has happened to my dear homeland! I must do all I can to cure the land of this evil spell!" and so chibilady set off on quest into the Menewshain mountains to see the Sage of Menewsha, in the hopes of helping her people and saving the land.

Chibilady had been travailing for what felt like forever, up the mountain she had climbed, and climbed until she came to a cliff with no bridge and no way across, Chibilady was just about to give up when a reindeer with a big red nose came by and asked chibilady why she looked so sad and chibilady said "I want to help my friends by stopping this evil white stuff but I have no way across the cliff" the reindeer looked up at chibilady and said "don't worry chibilady I know a way to the other side. all you need to do is go see the sugarploom fairy I'm sure she could help you!" So chibilady and her new reindeer friend Randy started off toward the sugarploom fairy's gingerbread house in the middle of the woods.

When chibilady arrived at the sugarploom fairy's house she smelled the most delightful smell she had ever smelt. It was so delightful infact that she forget why she had come and her and Randy were ushered into the house by an old lady in a toto who served them hot chocolate and winter cookies.

almost 12 day went by of chibilady and randy eating cookies before chibilady had the good fortune to ask what kind of cookies they were eating and when Sugarploom told her they were called winter cookies the unknown word reminded Chibilady of her quest and she explained to Sugarploom why she had come and suagerploom was so impressed that Chibilady had broken the spell of sugar that she gave chibi a magic PEZ dispenser so she could summon a fat elf dressed in red who's name was Nikkie Sin.

So chibilady went back to the cliff and summoned Nikkie Sin who put his finger to the side of his nose and made a bridge that looked like a chimney on its side and they all crossed the to the other side.

Once Chibilady and her band of jolly winter friends made it to the other side they headed right toward the Sage's cave. once there Chibilady asked the sage to lift the evil spell over the land but the sage responded that he could do nothing because it wasn't a spell, it was just winter, it happened every year. He then told Chibilady to stop pestering him every change of season and told her to go home before she got a cold and dropped dead in the snow.

THE END