View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2015, 09:46 PM

Time was slow for Roland as well as he could head the men in the room but he couldn't see them at all. He hidden at the woman's orders even though he knew she would see him. When he felt her tap him he pulled the trigger without hessitation and when the vault was silent he waited, it seemed too easy to him. He waited for a brief second and aimed quickly at the door and fired as one last guy started running into the vault to see what happened. "I think we got them" he said softly and moved the body from them, it was getting too weird to have it just stay there. "We better move now, here" he said and stood up hand I g her a pair of goggles, "they look dark now but trust me and thy will help you as you get us to the outside" he said offering her his hand as well.

The woman had helped save them and he was glad for that, knowing she would have questions he said "let's get safe and I'll tell you anything" he added as they headed out of the vault. Roland didn't know how fast she would adjust so he kept ahold of her and walked up a path, "its a bit steep bit its safe, and thanks fr back there" he said making their way to the top. He let he go and he sat down "first things first, I'm Roland its a pleasure.. Sorry about you group, I wasn't fast enough" he said in a smooth voice.