View Single Post
Sparky435
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2015, 01:33 PM

When Eliza starts thinking him for almost everything, Roland poured some water on a rag and whipped the dried blood off his face. "No need to thank me, there will be a day you probably wished you stayed away from all of this" he said softly and waited for her to get beside him. He showed little expression and moved his hair from his face "I hope I don't regret what I did, I haven't helped anyone like this in a long time" he started to say "the guy was nearly mad when he got outside, I tried to help him but all I got were these" he added and ran his hand over three lines that went across his cheek.

The man that attacked him was the first guy he had to kill that wasn't a bandit, and that insident made home not trust people for a while. This woman was the first the he had to trust in order to live another day, "I think your different though" he said turning back to the path again "I could see the fight in your eyes back there" he added and went quiet. The town was getting closer and he wasn't sure how he was going to pay for the things they would need to continue their journey, that's if she was stay in with him